Andover, MA Real Estate – Customer Testimonials
- “Dear Kathy, As we get settled in our apartment, both Mark and I reflect on the long process that got us here. Thank you for guiding us and for your patience and expertise at every step of the way. Thank you!! Fondly, Lisa and Mark” Sept. 2016
- “Kathy, Thanks so much for selling my old house and finding me a perfect new house for us. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for your support throughout this process – you have been so thoughtful, generous and supportive. This move was a big change for me – I feel very lucky to have been guided through with such professionalism and caring – could not have managed without you and Jim! Thank you for the gift certificate and hat – I am definitely inspired to start walking now. Thanks, again, for everything.” Joan, August 31, 2016
“Kathy was fantastic to work with. We trusted her recommendations, and we received three over asking offers on our home in just five days. She also listened to our wish list and found the perfect home for us in record time. She’s a true professional. We highly recommend her.” Jennifer L. April 2015
Jim, we have never had a licensed real estate broker qualified to deliver the highly-prized of services that you delivered.Your selection, consultive style of management and influence with the wide range of vendors you recommended were on point. Your on-site support while every one of them was at the house resulted in better decision making that turned our house into one substantially more marketable than it was at the time we listed it with Raveis. Kathy, you have earned our profound appreciation for getting this deal on the table, pulling it out of the buy-side broker’s delete file, and closing an otherwise lost sale. Your sale of “48 Salem” will bring to 7 the number of houses we have bought and sold during the past 30 years. In our case, this translates into having engaged 14 successful real estate agents: 7 on the buy-side and 7 on the sell-side. We have lived as far west as Laguna Hills, central as Chicago, south as Miami and North/East as Andover (and other locations in between). Among all the other 13 highly regarded real estate agents that we sign on with, you are without equal. This is because you are the smartest, most clear-minded, strategic, persuasive and energizing of them all. You both have done so well by us. This is why the most deserving CONGRATULATIONS on the sale of our house is from us to you both. Todd & Dominique June 2014
- “Kathy, thanks for all your help during the process of getting our house on Sagamore sold. Your patience, professionalism, knowledge, and positive attitude were a great help. I was glad you were on our team. I am sure you have many happy customers, but should you ever need another reference, I’d be delighted to be one. All the best and thanks.” Kate
Kathy, Thanks for all of your help. It was nice not to worry too much about anything during this process. It helps when you have a good team behind you.I wish it was a better market, but in the end I ended up with only a marginal loss. It could have been worse.If I’m ever in the market for a home in the Andover area or if I know of anyone looking to sell, I will definitely recommend you. Regards, Craig L. April 12, 2012
- “Kathy, thank you so much for all you’ve done for us in securing this property at Phillips Common and with the selling process of our home! You’re the best. Always Love.” Maureen and Richard G.
- “Kathy, Just wanted to drop a short note to “Thank you” for all of your time, effort and patience last weekend. Erick and I really appreciated the attention you gave in trying to assess our housing interest and needs. We felt very encouraged about the future housing prospects. Many thanks.” Gene
- “Kathy, Thank you so much for all you’ve done. Hopefully we weren’t too much of a headache! You certainly are the best at what you do!” Allison, Todd and Meg
- “Dear Kathy, Thank you so much for the adorable Winnie the Pooh sleeper, Jane looks adorable in it! Also thank you for the great blanket for our new house. We really appreciate all your help with our move and all the time you spent with us. We look forward to seeing you again!” Love, John, Michelle and Jane
- “Dear Kathy, Thank you for all you’ve done to get the house sold. You were very attentive and professional. If you ever need a recommendation I’ll gladly give you one.” Sincerely, Nancy
- “Dear Kathy, Thank you so much for the warm and beautiful blanket. I also wanted to thank you for helping me find my home. I enjoyed working with you and the whole process was great! Once I remodel I will certainly love to have you come by It will take a while but I really enjoy my home. Thank you.” Yun
- “Kathy, We can’t tell you how thrilled we are with our new home. I had some doubts that we wouldn’t find the needle in the haystack. But you came through! The throw works perfectly in our family room. It is just like you to know the perfect gift. We can’t thank you enough.” William and Wonjan B.
- “Kathy, We just wanted to thank you for all your help and hard work toward the purchase of our first home. We feel very fortunate to have found you! We’ll be making more referrals to you as we convince our friends to move north!! Thank you again” Best Regards, Nancy & Dave
- “Dear Kathy, Thank you for all the hard work and good cheer you exhibited while selling our condo.” Sincerely,Bob & Chris
- “Dear Kathy, I would like to thank you for doing such a nice job selling my house. Your enthusiasm and professionalism was a revelation.” Thanks, Fred
- “Kathy, You have been wonderful helping us find 39 Abbot and we are so glad we had your enthusiasm and humor at a transitional time ~ always difficult, always exciting~ you managed to make it more of the latter. We love the blanket- it is gorgeous cuddly and a wonderful color. We will often think of you and your generous spirit. All the best – hope you and your husband ca use this gift certificate. We appreciated the weekends and dinner times you spent with us when you could have been with him!” Fondly, Ky and Steve
- “Kathy, We wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for all your efforts in working with us in the sale of our condo and the purchase of our new home. It has truly been a great experience. As you are in the area, please don’t hesitate to stop by at anytime.” Thanks again, Monique & Norbert J.
- “Kathy, Just wante to thank you for selling our house. This little condo is kind of fun – real carefree living. We are both happy with it. I suppose knowing it’s not forever helps! Well, back to thanking you. I now know what the entire towns of North Andover & Andover knows……you are one classy lady. A terrific real estate broker, but most important-a really, really nice person. Thanks again Kathy.” Sincerely Linda V.
- “Dear Kathy, Thank you for your assistance with the sale of 130 Farrwood Drive. We could not have done it without you!! Thank you for all of your referrals. i.e. the plumber, the window man, and the window washers. Without them. I would still be getting the house ready for sale!! You made the entire process a pleasurable experience. Your experience and professionalism gave us a sense of security. Not the least of your strengths is your terrific personality. It must be that mid-western upbringing!! Sincerely,” Jonathan and Sandra H.
- “Dear Kathy, I have greatly enjoyed working with you these past two years and really admire your hardwork and dedication to your customers. I hope our paths will cross again soon. Sincerely,” Marsha R.